Mother's Day

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." - Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust, French Novelist, Critic and Essayist

"A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest." - Irish Proverb

"You may have tangible wealth untold; Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be - I had a mother who read to me." - Strickland Gillilan, Poet and Humorist

"Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My Mother." - Ann Taylor, Poet (Sister of Jane Taylor, the author of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star)

No comments: