Laura Mam - ORIGINAL KHMER SONG - Pka Proheam Rik Popreay


Channel Icon
LauraMamMusic

To find the Khmer lyrics as well as the English translation, please visit my blog at:

http://lauramammusic.tumblr.com/post/...

Hello Youtubers! I am officially back and ready to rock! This is my very first ORIGINAL KHMER SONG and this is only the beginning of an incredible journey. I have chosen to start writing original Khmer songs because of how many inspiring letters I have received from you lovely people about ending this tradition of copying, and finally re-sparking the great tradition of Khmer music. I have composed this song and my dear sweet mother (Neak Madai), Thida Buth, has helped to write these lyrics. Pka Proheam Rik Popreay is a love song just in time for this Valentine's day. Enjoy!!!

Everything from the recording of the music to the shooting of this music video was done by non-professional art-loving folks who I am DEEPLY IN DEBT TO. This is dedicated to the wonderful people who made this happen, all of you who inspire me, and to my homeland Cambodia. One thousand thank you's to all the people who are a part of this magic.

Make sure to stay tuned for more, because I certainly have a lot more coming. ;)

Love,

Laura Tevary

No comments: